who will be the starting runningbacks, fullbacks, and QBs for each team this year
who will be the starting runningbacks, fullbacks, and QBs for each team this year
Tyler Parks @ fullback for GC - Ashton Bishop will move to the 4 spot. unstoppable!
(i kid, i kid...)
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it any way I can.
For Burton
Ethan Stewart at QB
Jaycob Coleman, Jay Coleman, and Jaymil Sensabaugh at wings
Josh Miles and Skylar Peters at fullback..
Pretty talented bunch right there, I look for Burton to take the Region again. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Clintwood will be derek robbins as the fullback, chris robinson as qb, and michael ramey as the running back.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Honistly I think Clintwood will most likly have a tailback by commity IMHO they have 3 good prospects but none of them stand out from the others add to that a VERY young line and I think the coaching staff will want to split the carrys this year unless one of the 3 really steps up there game this year or the line plays beond there expereance
Pound
QB- Dustin Fleming
FB-Chris Strouth
TB-Chris Hughes
Kelly
QB-Matt Dotson
Rb- Devan Sproles
Rb-brad Collins
I'd say PV will throw out Cedric Mitchell at QB and rotate Murphy and the Pinkstons at TB/FB.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Well at Coeburn next year we're getting a real all american; his name is Chubz, or somthing like that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Kelly
QB-Matt Dotson
RB-Devan Sproles
FB-Jeremy Vanover
Clintwood-David Vanover-QB
Kevin Elkins-Tailback
That Baker boy-FULLBACK
Bookmarks